The 101 recipe for the Only-Hope-Left (V1.1) in Lebanon
On the occasion of the Independence Day this year, and in a country that is struggling from a forced unity with no solid grounds between the participants, and because we are a country of gastronomy, here is a suggestion of a recipe that we should start cooking as of this day.
This recipe is made of 10 easy steps which, if respected, will guarantee in the current abnormal situation a successful outcome. The recipe is prepared at least six months before election time and cooked during those 6 months for at least a period of 3-4 months.
As you will notice, there are some external factors that would affect the quality and taste of the recipe. Nevertheless, succeeding to have it done perfectly well from the first attempt is not guaranteed but what is guaranteed is that you will only be able to excel it if you start with the attempts.
One teaspoon of a thick citizenship cream (the citizenship-free cream or even low-in-citizenship cream is not highly recommended).
1kg of an electoral law, chopped on a proportional basis.
500 grams of fresh candidates and political movements. The relatively young ones are the best for a guaranteed long lasting taste.
Courage, finely sliced.
A big piece of fully fledged electoral program, colored with political, tax, economic and environmental aspects.
10 grams of a unified catchy slogan.
Manifestations and claims as desirable.
Preparation time: 1 month.
Cooking time: 3-4 months.
Ready to be served after the election day.
- Heat one teaspoon of citizenship in a large saucepan over medium high heat. It is important that the citizenship you choose from the market is a genuine one and that it will not decompose when heated or when entering in contact with religion, ethnicity or family-owned oligarchy.
- Saute courage and patience until both are soft, stretched and flexible in order not to be easily broken if faced with critics and discouragements.
- Add 500 grams of fresh candidates and political movements and cook for 2 months, stirring frequently. The relatively young ones will be rising on the surface and will be used for presentation in the final stage. It is equally crucial that these candidates did not experience corruption nor war as the plate will not be as appealing as it should be and will lack of the big impact that such recipe should aim for.
- Reduce heat to low, and simmer for 1 additional month, stirring frequently. This will permit the newly risen political movements to know better what are the common grounds in order to get smoothly involved in the preparation of the program as described below.
- Season with some manifestations and claims for namely the proportional basis 1kg of electoral law. This is important as the recipe will not be enough to serve the entire population if the 1kg of proportional electoral law is not added to it.
- Remove from heat and set aside for a while.
- In the meantime and in parallel, heat one big piece of the fully fledged electoral program in a large heavy skillet over medium heat. Cook it until lightly browned and appealing, about 1 month while adding all the opinions and ideas from the already prepared and cooked political movements and individuals that were seasoned with manifestations and claims.
- Reduce heat, and season with 10 grams of unified slogan. Stir in a few spoonfuls of sauce, and simmer until discrepancies have reduced, and the program is no longer pink.
- Stir cooked program into the country via a well-studied campaign.
- Mix together in the circumscription pan both the cooked program and the political movements already prepared with the end-voters for a couple of weeks/months until thickened and convinced.
The only-hope-left is served hot or cold after the election day (depending on the results and if there was enough food for everyone).
Time is running. Try it yourself and trust me, you will be amazed by the result if you start now! Bon appetite!